Standard 1 year Warranty
What the warranty covers:
Connex offers a limited manufacturer warranty from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Connex will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured parts or components. The replacement unit will be covered by the balance of time remaining on the customer’s original limited warranty. Connex provides no warranty for third-party software included with the product or installed by the customer.
How long the warranty is effective:
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchase. You must show proof of purchase.
The warranty does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, lightning, cracked screen or display, and deep scratches or signs of impact, or other acts of nature, unauthorised product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by Connex.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software of data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts that do not meet Connex’s Specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of the owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in the Instruction Manual.
- Any other cause that does not relate to a product defect.
- Damage caused by statis (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in).
- Damage to, or abuse of, the coating on the surface of the display through inappropriate cleaning as described in the product Instruction Manual.